Responsibilities in the role:
- Perform period close activities related to General Accounting Activities. Identify and calculate provisions and exceptions to standard bookings.
- Analysis and implementation of solutions.
- Ensure proper preparation and reconciliation of reports and accounts.
- Ensure accurate US GAAP and statutory reporting.
- Fixed Assets accounting, manual JE and Accrual calculation.
- Cooperation with local country controllers, line management and other SSC departments.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in accounting or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in GL department in SSC environment.
- Very good knowledge of Ms Office.
- Fluent German and good knowledge of English
- Be able to work according to US GAAP/STATUTORY accounting rules.
- Very good time management and compliance of deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and making priorities.
- Strong communication skills.
Our Client Offer:
- Great international career opportunities within a leading global company
- Opportunity to take part in the interesting project in international environment
- Strong probability to develop managerial skills
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
If you are interested in our offer, would like to develop your professional career in financial sector, please do not hesitate to send us your resume [email protected]
We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates. In your application please include the following statement: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)