Financial Accountant Analyst
- Data publikacji:
- Miejsce Pracy:
- Kraków, Polska
- Księgowa / Księgowy
Are you unfrazzled by numbers? Do you have a good relationship with Excel? Are finances your fine craft? Does your investigative streak take you beyond the regular path?
If this sounds like you, then don’t miss this opportunity to join our Client Finance team!
The Credit Control team works on a fusion of sub-functions: Invoicing, Collections, Cash Application & Reporting across multiple product lines and geographies. We engage with various stakeholders like Brokers, Underwriters, Bound and Finance teams ensuring premium receivables are collected, recorded, reconciled, and reported on time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working in a fusion of sub-functions: Invoicing, Collections and Cash Application.
- Interpreting customer data, binders/slips and analyzing policy terms and premium.
- Ensuring timely collections of receivables and recognition of cash.
- Performing audits and quality check on applied cash transaction, Billing & Collections.
- Preparation and review of various reports periodically.
- Making premium bookings (installments, return premium, reinstatements).
- Reminders to brokers/cedants.
- Reconciliation of accounts & premiums.
- Imparting knowledge as part-time process trainer.
- Working with different stakeholders on ad-hoc projects and tool development.
- Ensuring onshore communication is necessary, clear & precise ensuring quicker resolution of queries.
- Preparation and review of other reports requested by a Client.
The following requirements are crucial for this role and will make you confident in carrying out your deliverables for our clients:
- Good knowledge of English and German or French (both languages at least B2) – both languages are mandatory for this role.
- Understanding of Insurance and basics of financials.
- Analytical thinking, numeracy and problem-solving skills are critical.
- Should have change advocacy to improve existing processes and approach to drive solution.
- Ability to question the status quo and openness to new challenges.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Excel skills.
- A positive attitude and sense of humor are a must!
What you can expect from us:
- Unique professional and personal development at one of the pioneers in professional insurance support.
- Exposure to the global insurance industry.
- Onboarding and training to a new role.
- Luxmed medical cover for you with dental and oncology care
- Flexible work hours (we start between 7 and 10am).
- Hybrid working model.
- Flexible benefits.
- A supportive and friendly atmosphere created by passionate people.
- Yep….salary, benefits, medical care, own training budget, flexible working hours, fresh fruits at the office too…no worries!
Pamiętaj o Podstawowych Zasadach Bezpieczeństwa
- Nie przelewaj, nie wysyłaj pieniędzy potencjalnemu pracodawcy
- Nie wysyłaj płatnych sms-ów np. w zamian za dodatkowe informacje o pracy
- Nie podawaj wrażliwych danych, np. numeru karty kredytowej
- Prosimy o zgłaszanie wszelkich prób oszustwa lub podejrzanych ogłoszeń