Ogłoszenie jest nieaktualne, zostało przeniesione do archiwum i nie ma możliwości aplikowania na tę ofertę.
Front-end Developer (Angular)
- Data publikacji:
- Miejsce Pracy:
- Warsaw, Poland
Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites a Front-end Developer (Angular) to work on a large-scale project for a German customer.
The project is the development of the customer’s cloud-based platform. Thanks to a combination of end-to-end integration and adaptability, the platform makes it possible to quickly connect trading partners, enable integration between applications, and accelerate revenue-generating business processes.
The customer is a German company with 25 years of track record. The company simplifies, modernizes, and accelerates business-critical applications with an end-to-end integration platform. It allows users to innovate freely, act quickly, and grow efficiently.
- Building a technical Front-end architecture together with the development team and working on its implementation;
- Introducing and applying best engineering practices using modern standards and models;
- Validating unit testing plans, tests, and code coverage to ensure high-quality performance;
- Introducing engineering solutions (code reviews, continuous integration, high coverage of code with tests, code refactoring, and creation of required documentation);
- Participating in the conceptual phase of projects;
- Developing innovative technology-oriented ideas;
- Participating in internal and external community initiatives;
- Managing the team approach to development;
- Leading the team in the development of new approaches, workflows, and technologies;
- Managing the project life cycle, from business project development to its final implementation;
- Communicating with other teams and discussing front-back interactions;
- Developing documentation;
- Reviewing user stories;
- Holding meetings;
- Organizing the work, planning iterations, and micromanaging the team.
- Experience with design teams and with such design tools as Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, and Zeplin;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Confident experience with Angular;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Experience with SOAP and REST services;
- Experience with UI tools;
- Experience with version control systems and Agile methodologies;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
The international IT company Andersen announces Summer Hiring Months!
Are you a middle/senior-level specialist living in Poland? Send us your CV, and if we are perfect for each other, you will not only work on great large-scale projects but also receive a bonus of up to $5,000.
You can submit your CV on the landing page – https://hiring2022.andersenlab.com/ – or send it to email@example.com .
We are waiting for you!
We only consider candidates with a CV.
We invite you to join our team!