- Permanent contract
- € 104.000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5 months language course for you and suitably for your family
- Monthly € 800 settlement assistance, plus € 70 extra support per child, free accommodation and childcare in Budapest during the language training (at a recommended facility)
- A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, flat, house
- Relocation assistance and spouse employment assistance
Ogłoszenie jest nieaktualne, zostało przeniesione do archiwum i nie ma możliwości aplikowania na tę ofertę.
PSYCHIATRA (oferta pracy w Danii)
- Data publikacji:
- Miejsce Pracy:
- Służba Zdrowia / Medycyna
Psychiatry positions in Scandinavia with FREE language course
Staff specialist, general adult psychiatry
Would you like to work with psychiatric patients in an outpatient or inpatient team – in a working climate where we emphasize professional growth and room for renewal and enthusiasm?
You will work in a highly specialized psychiatry department in Denmark’s pubic healthcare sector.
The department works with a broad range of diagnostic and treatment profiles besides the common mental disorders, like depression and anxiety. The psychiatry department’s daily assignments include the diagnosis and treatment of general psychiatric mental disorders in interdisciplinary cooperation with other specialized teams and wards. This often involves psychiatrists working within teams, together with psychologists, nurses and social workers.
Teamwork and patient-oriented perspective is highly appreciated in the department.
- diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders
Apply if you are :
- Specialist in general Adult Psychiatry with wide psychiatric education with comprehensive treatment competencies in psychological, biological and social-psychiatric treatment methods
- A team player/good social skills
- Experienced and/or interested in the field of quality development
- Experienced and/or interested in the field of research
- Experienced with teaching and guidance
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
We invite you to contact us : +48 32 440 14 74