Client Service Agent
- Data publikacji:
- Miejsce Pracy:
- Internet / Ecommerce
- Specjalista ds. Obsługi Klienta
Do you want to take your first serious career steps? Are you looking for new challenges?
Working for a global leader in digital ads, originating from California sounds appealing to you?
Do you speak German, Spanish or Portuguese fluently?
If the answer is yes- we have something for you!
We are looking for ambitious, hardworking, and client-oriented people for the position of Client Service Agent, who will join the office located in Cracow city-centre.
This position gives you opportunities for quick development and a good kick-off for your career. If a dynamic work-environment doesn’t scare you, you have some experience in customer service and are fluent in German, Spanish or Portuguese, hesitate no further and to send us your CV
Your responsibilities are:
- Liaising with Sales Representatives to collect all necessary business collaterals,
- Assisting clients, using German, English and other languages, regarding IT, cloud and advertising services, inform them and guide, whenever needed,
- Setting up advertisers account on the internal platform, managing it and updating with all necessary data,
- Troubleshooting and communicating solutions to issues with services or escalating them further,
- Providing the highest level of service to ensure clients satisfaction.
We expect from you:
- Minimum 0,5 year experience in client service,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German, English and another language,
- Knowledge in Google tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) and/or understanding of digital advertising platforms is a big plus,
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment,
- Logical reasoning and problem-solving skills,
- Basic rapport-building and active listening skills,
- Understanding tag implementation or experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
In return, we offer:
- Personal development in an international environment;
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package;
- Possibility for further professional development.
Pamiętaj o Podstawowych Zasadach Bezpieczeństwa
- Nie przelewaj, nie wysyłaj pieniędzy potencjalnemu pracodawcy
- Nie wysyłaj płatnych sms-ów np. w zamian za dodatkowe informacje o pracy
- Nie podawaj wrażliwych danych, np. numeru karty kredytowej
- Prosimy o zgłaszanie wszelkich prób oszustwa lub podejrzanych ogłoszeń