Ogłoszenie jest nieaktualne, zostało przeniesione do archiwum i nie ma możliwości aplikowania na tę ofertę.
- Data publikacji:
- Miejsce Pracy:
- Project Manager
The international IT сompany Andersen invites an experienced Delivery Manager to work on a large-scale project for one of our customers from the Netherlands.
The customer is the largest international BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) company located in Europe, with a financial turnover of €1.2 billion. It develops in such domains as Telecom, Insurance, Energy, FinTech, Retail, and others. The company has more than 500 clients worldwide. The customer’s staff consists of 54,000 employees in 29 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the US, and Asia.
The company builds innovative solutions for optimizing client service processes – for example, unique CRM systems, chatbots, AI analytics platforms, solutions for automating the work of contact centers, and much more.
- Improving operational processes and supporting critical business strategies by managing the development, implementation, and maintenance of application systems;
- Leading development, management, and BI teams and closely cooperating with Architects and QA teams;
- Processing and tracking the project status, progress, performance, and other critical metrics relative to the project plan, as well as publishing progress reports;
- Identifying and managing risks, issues, and changes, as well as actively facilitating their elimination;
- Ensuring the high quality and clear documentation of the results of the technical team’s work;
- Ensuring continuous improvement of development and re-engineering processes.
- Experience in managing Scrum projects/teams in all phases of the project lifecycle – from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, and testing – for 5+ years;
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to participate in tech discussions with customers and stakeholders;
- Experience in software engineering, application development, and SDLC;
- Strong experience with web services and RESTful API development;
- Strong spoken and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with all project stakeholders;
- Experience with the principles and tools of continuous delivery, deployment, and DevOps;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has established a robust resource management institution and excellent teams with well-organized processes;
- The company offers an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more;
- Our employees have access to the corporate training portal with such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practices, and Cloud Service, as well as training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc.;
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefits package. Also, if you want to, you can increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- Andersen provides plenty of opportunities for growth and development. Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible.
We invite you to join our team!