Ogłoszenie jest nieaktualne, zostało przeniesione do archiwum i nie ma możliwości aplikowania na tę ofertę.
Front-end Developer (React)
- Data publikacji:
- Miejsce Pracy:
- Warsaw, Poland
Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites a Front-end Developer (React) to work on a large-scale project for a German customer.
The project is the support and reconstruction of the current online store.
The customer is a Europe’s leading online retailer selling bikes and sporting goods. It delivers around 100,000 products to more than 70 countries. Thanks to its good availability, large variety of goods, and excellent service, the company is an ideal supplier of equipment for outdoor activities, running, triathlon, swimming, and fitness.
Tech stack on the project: TypeScript, React (webhooks), Redux, Webpack, Sass/SCSS, REST APIs, Bash/Shell/Python, Docker, Docker Compose, Storybook, Node.js.
- Experience as a Front-end Developer for 4+ years;
- Knowledge of TypeScript and React (webhooks);
- Experience with Redux;
- Experience with module bundlers (Webpack);
- Knowledge of and experience with Sass/SCSS;
- Understanding of REST APIs;
- Skills in writing scripts in Bash/Shell/Python;
- Knowledge of Docker and Docker Compose;
- Knowledge of and experience with Storybook;
- Knowledge of and experience with Back-end languages (Node.js);
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience with Module Federation
- Experience with Edge Side Includes;
- Knowledge of and experience with Scrum/SAFe.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!