Ogłoszenie jest nieaktualne, zostało przeniesione do archiwum i nie ma możliwości aplikowania na tę ofertę.
Front-end Developer (React)
- Data publikacji:
- Miejsce Pracy:
- Warsaw, Poland
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Front-end Developer (React) to join its team.
The task is to develop modern online banking for a group of banks.
The customer is one of the largest financial service providers in Central and Eastern Europe, founded in 1819. It serves about 15.7 million clients in more than 2,700 branches in seven countries.
- Introducing new technologies and resolving tech issues;
- Estimating tasks and participating in code reviews;
- Cooperating with the development team, designers, analysts, and UX experts on new product functionality;
- Writing tests for components being developed;
- Performing code refactoring.
- Experience as a Front-end Developer for 3+ years;
- Experience with React and Redux;
- Experience in using Bootstrap;
- Experience in writing unit tests (Jasmin, Jest, Karma, and Mocha);
- Knowledge of Node.js;
- Knowledge of Git/GitHub/Gitflow;
- Knowledge and understanding of OOP principles, design patterns, data structure, and algorithms;
- Understanding of UML;
- Knowledge of component architecture and client-server architecture;
- Code maintenance according to the chosen approach;
- Level of English – Upper Intermediate.
- Experience with Backbone.js;
- Understanding of NPM.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
The international IT company Andersen announces Summer Hiring Months!
Are you a middle/senior-level specialist living in Poland? Send us your CV, and if we are perfect for each other, you will not only work on great large-scale projects but also receive a bonus of up to $5,000.
You can submit your CV on the landing page – https://hiring2022.andersenlab.com/ – or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are waiting for you!
We only consider candidates with a CV.
We invite you to join our team!