Frontend developer @ Reykjavik, Iceland (Islandia)
- Data publikacji:
- Miejsce Pracy:
- Reykjavik, Iceland (Islandia)
- Web Developer / Webmaster
Vettvangur is looking for an exceptionally clever front-end developer to join our team and lead the development of some of the most exciting web solutions in Iceland.
Our ideal candidate is very competent in:
Are you our dream candidate?
- You write beautiful and clean code
- You are a team player and your communication skills are second to none
- You are solution-oriented and always willing to share your expertise and experience
- You are experienced – a formal degree in your field doesn’t hurt either
Are you the type who does not thrive at work unless you get to work on demanding and diverse projects? Above all, do you want to be in an environment where you are listened to, where you are trusted, where your opinions are more valuable than all the world’s stocks? In our small pond, there are only big fish. No sharks, though.
Our cozy and friendly workplace is home to 16+ talented developers, designers and content creators.
What we provide:
- Challenging and diverse projects that will boost your arsenal of coding skills
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Good working conditions – stupendous view from our office in Suðurlandsbraut ;)
- Financial support in attending seminars and events, in Iceland and abroad
Many of Iceland’s leading companies and public institutions are among our customers: Domino's, Lyfja, Innnes, Eimskip, Sjóvá, Distica, Sýn and many more.
The utmost confidentiality will be maintained when processing applications.
You can apply in either English or Polish, as it suits you. Working on location, preferably, as well as remotely is an option. If you have any questions feel free to ask - you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (English) or email@example.com (English or Polish).
Pamiętaj o Podstawowych Zasadach Bezpieczeństwa
- Nie przelewaj, nie wysyłaj pieniędzy potencjalnemu pracodawcy
- Nie wysyłaj płatnych sms-ów np. w zamian za dodatkowe informacje o pracy
- Nie podawaj wrażliwych danych, np. numeru karty kredytowej
- Prosimy o zgłaszanie wszelkich prób oszustwa lub podejrzanych ogłoszeń