Ogłoszenie jest nieaktualne, zostało przeniesione do archiwum i nie ma możliwości aplikowania na tę ofertę.
- Data publikacji:
- Miejsce Pracy:
- Informatyka / IT
- Programista Python
Currently, we are looking for a Software Engineer with Python skills to join a team, which is focused on automating legal processes, decision support and helps optimizing legal processes.
Required experience and skills:
• A few years of experience in software development.
• Very good knowledge of Python.
• Basic knowledge of building web UI.
• Knowledge of SQL.
• General knowledge of IT trends, cloud infrastructure, SoA, REST.
• Experience with cloud-based environment / infrastructure.
• Having fun from providing well-designed, clean, functional solutions.
• Good communication skills and grasp of complex requirements.
• Sense of ownership of delivered code and our systems.
• Knowledge of Ruby, Go, Java and/or other technologies from AirHelp stack will be considered a plus.
We can offer you:
• An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG and GOOD.
• Environment where you can experiment with emerging, cutting-edge technologies.
• The opportunity to develop in various functional areas and technologies including: Ruby/Rails, Python, Go, ReactJS, EmberJS, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Redshift, Bootstrap, git, TeamCity, Terraform, AWS Lambda, Google Functions.
• MacBook Pro.
• Benefits program including health care, life insurance, trainings.
• Engineer’s Days where each month you can spend 1 day doing the stuff YOU want to do.
• Flexible working hours and type of contract (including B2B).