Ogłoszenie jest nieaktualne, zostało przeniesione do archiwum i nie ma możliwości aplikowania na tę ofertę.
Quality Analyst / Social Media - Polish Speaking
- Data publikacji:
- Miejsce Pracy:
- €35k- €40/ yearly
- Key Account Manager
Do you have a career aspiration to achieve and would like to accomplish new goals as Quality Analyst?
An international Video-based Social Media Networking platform here in Dublin 2 is looking for a new candidate to join their team and start a great career progression!
If you have +1 year experience as a Content Moderation / Quality Analyst in trust and safety, video content (Not only content review), this position might be the perfect fit for you!
Feel free to contact via e-mail or send your CV: Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie or call: + 353 1 614 6043
- Conduct quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the quality delivery of the content reviewed in European markets.
- Conduct root cause data analysis and summary.
- Provide QA reports to content quality center team members
- Work closely with Local Operations and Safety teams
- Conduct coaching and calibration sessions to the Content Moderation teams across Europe to ensure that operational policies and processes are being applied consistently.
- Enhance moderation policy and community safety continuously.
Essential Skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience,
- Minimum 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE working as QA in Trust and Safety / Video Content
- Deep understanding of European online safety, privacy, and expression issues.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Fluent in English, and a native speaker of any one of the following languages: Polish, Romanian, German, Spanish, French, Finnish, Hebrew, English.
The salary is negotiable and the location of the building is in Dublin 2!