Ogłoszenie jest nieaktualne, zostało przeniesione do archiwum i nie ma możliwości aplikowania na tę ofertę.
- Data publikacji:
- Miejsce Pracy:
- Informatyka / IT
IT solutions for higher education institutions: Analyze the architecture and business requirements of legacy applications in order to assess them for cloud readiness. Architect highly scalable, available, and elastic solutions that implement industry best practices using the SOA framework.
Technologies: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 / C# • Angular 7 • NetCoreApp v2.1 • MS SQL • AWS/Azure • Microservices • IdentityServer4 v2.3 • DevExpress 15.2 • Redis
Why is it worth it?
You’ll have a chance to:
- revolutionize the education sector and the remote working environment, providing IT solutions for universities
- grow your knowledge and technical skillset within advanced technology stack i.e .Net/C#, Angular, MS SQL, AWS/Azure
- communicate with a team of programming enthusiasts and constant learners
- run the business with the 'cool manager' who would love to teach you a couple of new things and support you with your preferences
- cooperate with experienced American experts and improve your language fluency
What will you be doing:
• Facilitate and support architectural discussions with internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements.
• Provide insights and subject matter expertise to optimize the strategy, tactics, and product roadmaps.
• Collaborate with industry partners, system architects and product managers and lead the implementation of a fully documented technical architecture.
• Create content and lead sessions on architecture design, implementation planning, and proof of concepts (PoCs).
• Prepare project deliverables including presentations, solution descriptions, top-level designs, and other documentation.
• Oversee and support the coaching and training of team members to ensure all necessary employees are confident in the use of software applications.
What will help you to get the job done:
• University degree in Computer or comparable technical field.
• 5+ years of directly related work experience in services architecture, component design, implementation, and deployment processes.
• Strong working experience leveraging variety of tools in Microsoft stack.
• Experience in design for complex software systems environments, as well as hands-on experience with SOA technologies and Web Services development, and the ability to identify, define, and communicate design tradeoffs.
• Professional experience analyzing code for weaknesses and errors, and overseeing plans to improve them.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in order to communicate effectively with clients, team members and management.
• Proficiency in English (both written and spoken).
Hello! I’m Anna and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Anna Drzał email@example.com, +48 503 922 611
Please apply via:https://bit.ly/3cKMPgi