- Permanent contract
- € 104.000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5-month long language course for you and your family
- Monthly € 800 settlement assistance, € 70 extra support per child, free accommodation and childcare in Budapest during the language training (in a recommended institution)
- A free trip to Denmark, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, house
- Relocation assistance, spouse employment assistance
Ogłoszenie jest nieaktualne, zostało przeniesione do archiwum i nie ma możliwości aplikowania na tę ofertę.
- Data publikacji:
- Miejsce Pracy:
- Służba Zdrowia / Medycyna
Radiologist positions in Scandinavia with FREE language course
Staff specialist, Radiology
You will work in a highly specialized radiology department in Denmark’s pubic healthcare sector.
The radiology department works with image-guided diagnostic and therapeutic procedures ranging from ultrasound, to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT) scan and X-rays besides many other procedures. As a radiologist, you will work closely together with many other medical specialists from other departments, besides radiographers and with nurses.
Teamwork and patient-oriented perspective is highly appreciated in the department.
- Substantive supervision over the tests performed on magnetic resonance and computed tomography (for radiologists specializing in resonance and tomography).
- Description of magnetic resonance, computed tomography and X-ray (knowledge of one or all areas)
- Consultation of radiological examinations
- Performing tests:
Ultrasound examination (USG)
Computed tomography (CT)
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
Apply if you are:
- Specialized in Radiology, or will finish your residency soon
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in our free intensive language course, organized in Budapest
- Proficient in spoken and written English
We invite you to contact us : +48 32 440 14 74