Senior/IT Business Analyst
- Data publikacji:
- Miejsce Pracy:
- Kraków, Polska
Xceedance has an immediate opening for a Business Systems Analyst to join its Information Technology team in Poland. Xceedance is a global provider of consulting and managed services, technology, and data sciences to insurance organizations. With offices in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Poland, and India, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement technology, and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable re/insurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability.
We are looking for an IT professional with deep skills and experience in the Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance industry.
Join us if you’re looking for an opportunity to be inspired, challenged and rewarded!
The Business Systems Analyst is accountable for understanding the business requirements, system processing implications and data needs of stakeholders within various Specialty Lines of Business. The role will partner with both Business leaders and IT resources to translate business needs into system requirements and technical specifications. Along with the business analysis function, the role will have accountability for becoming an expert in the operation, configuration and testing of the Insurance Package Product - Duck Creek Policy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Solicit requirements using interviews, documentation analysis, requirements and workshops.
- Develop business requirement documentation, use cases, mock screen designs and workflow diagrams.
- Organize information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and present information in a manner that business customers can review and approve.
- Coordinate efforts to gather requirements for multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Become an expert in the detailed operation and configuration of the software package selected.
- Engage in reviewing and discussing product configuration within the Duck Creek Policy tool kits.
- Engage in the development and execution of testing plans, document and triage issues.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in a Business Systems Analyst Role supporting complex systems development or packaged software implementation efforts.
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel (e.g. macros, pivot tables) and Visio (e.g. flow diagrams)
- Quick learner with ability to adapt to changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, subject matter experts and vendor resources.
- Hands on style with strong problem-solving abilities and a keen attention to detail.
- Spoken and Written German and English Language Experience required (min. B2 level).
Nice to have:
- Business background in Commercial P&C Insurance Underwriting functions.
- Experience working on Duck Creek, Guidewire, Insurity, OneShield, Cover-All or other P&C Policy Administration or Claims vendor packages.
- Documentation (User stories, requirements) and managing Boards (Dev Ops).
- Excellent time management and planning skills with the ability to learn and adapt quickly and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and result oriented thinking.
- Capacity to work independently as well as in team.
- Knowledge of DuckCreek Policy system will be an added advantage.
What you can expect from us:
- Unique professional and personal development at one of the pioneers in professional insurance support.
- Exposure to the global insurance industry.
- Ongoing professional training.
- Your own personal training budget.
- Luxmed medical cover for you with dental and oncology care.
- Flexible work hours (we start between 7 and 10am).
- Hybrid work.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- A supportive and friendly atmosphere created by passionate people.
You can also apply via link: https://praca.xceedance.pl/#job-1151386 :)
Pamiętaj o Podstawowych Zasadach Bezpieczeństwa
- Nie przelewaj, nie wysyłaj pieniędzy potencjalnemu pracodawcy
- Nie wysyłaj płatnych sms-ów np. w zamian za dodatkowe informacje o pracy
- Nie podawaj wrażliwych danych, np. numeru karty kredytowej
- Prosimy o zgłaszanie wszelkich prób oszustwa lub podejrzanych ogłoszeń